We believe this is your event... we will give you great advice; talk you through the various options and combinations to make sure your event is truly magical
Step 1 - What type of event do you have in mind ?
We offer the following types of events:
- Daytime - From Arts & Crafts birthday parties or an entertainment space for a wedding Wedding or large event.
- Evening Events - offer a relaxed slumber party for children maybe not quite old enough to sleep over night or an evening of pampering for adults or children. Enjoy face masks or a stories under the twinkle of fairy lights.
- Sleepovers - Designed for any age, our sleepovers allow you to have a magical 'night out' in the comfort and safety of your garden or venue.
Please take a look at the type of event pictures to get a better idea of what they look like and include.
Step 2 - How many guests are you thinking of ?
We can accommodate your guests in the following way:
- Daytime/Evening setup can cater for up to 20 guests depending on bell tent size of which will be strongly dictated by the size of the area we have to pitch the tent.
- Sleepovers - Our bell tent sizes typically work best as follows:
- 4 guest = 4m Bell requires approximately a 6m diameter (ideally flat grass) surface to setup
- 6 guest = 5m Bell requires approximately a 7m diameter (ideally flat grass) surface to setup
- 10 guest = 7m Bell requires approximately a 10m diameter (ideally flat grass) surface to setup
- For more than 10 guest = We can easily accommodate with a combination of bell tents
- Please contact us to discuss in more detail how we can make this work.
Step 3 - Themes ?
We offer a range of colour themes for our bell tents, including the following :
- Fur theme
- Cath Kidston style
- Harry Potter
- Bright and Beautiful
For larger events we offer two different options:
- Festival Glamping - Our more basic package but my no means less special. All tents are set up with fairy lights inside and out, bunting and proper metal camp beds
- Deluxe Glamping - All of the above with the added extras of bedside tables with lanterns, floor coverings and proper bedding.. not a sleeping bag in sight!
We invite you to browse our themes here.
Ready to get a Quote ?
Our new online shop will be opening soon for a no obligation quotation from us
Gemma, a mum of two girls, has had a diverse career having worked as a Wedding and Events Coordinator for Heckfiled Place, been part of a team that managed 10 GP3 teams in international motor sport to organising events for a local Rugby club. Gemma competed in Eventing in her spare time but now sticks to a bit of dressage and being a Pony Club mum. Gemma loves to travel and has even lived in South Africa for a while.
if you would like to proceed with an event booking or would like to discuss further options please feel free to get in touch for a no obligation chat.